What: Come celebrate Harley Davidson's 110th Anniversary with Historic Highway 41, as you GetPatched with our new HH41 special edition patch. Come get them while supplies last!
When: Wednesday August 28 through Monday September 2, 2013 from Noon-4pm.
Where: @ the Historic Highway 41 offices located at 4647 South 27th Street, in the Kmart plaza off the highway.
What: 3rd Annaul Cruise & Park 41: "Cruise & Show 41” celebration returns with stunning attractions. This event, which happens annually, gives local residents of the surrounding communities and afar, the ability to enjoy the restoration and beautification of vintage automobiles while showcasing local businesses, family attractions, meal specials, goodie bags, prizes such as TV raffles and apple products along with so much more. Along with Cars and local deals, there will be live coverage from WI HotRod Radio with a live remote. The stops for the day will be marked by helium balloons and will be at the flowing participating locations: Braeger Ford, McDonalds Coldspring & Ramsey, Kmart Plaza, Historic Highway 41 office, Rosen Nissan A&W lot, Borchardt’s Speed Shop, Romine’s and Mike Juneau’s Tri City Hyundai.
When: Saturday June 1, 2013 from 10am-4pm. Trophies and raffles at 5pm.
Where: South 27th Street
February 23, 2013
For more information, contact:
Local business owners and residents able to celebrate and advertise during unique event for entire week
(Greenfield, WI) A large annual celebration is currently being planned out for local businesses that are a part of the Greenfield/Milwaukee Historic 41 BID (Business Improvement District). This event, which happens annually, is to offer a rare and extremely effective marketing and sales campaign on behalf of the businesses while attracting residents to shop in the newly redeveloped 27th Street corridor.
Historic 41 is a joint effort of Milwaukee Business Improvement District 43 and Greenfield Business Improvement Districts 1 & 2; dedicated to the enhancement and growth of the South 27th Street Business District between Oklahoma Ave. and College Ave. on the south side of the metropolitan area.
“This annual event is something that is not in any other playbook. This is a unique business-to-business approach to spark growth and customer interest in these establishments. The residents, locally and citywide, have been wanting more positive business development in this corridor along with reasonable prices for this economy and we are delivering” says Julio Maldonado, Executive Director of the Historic 41 Business Improvement District.
Businesses will have the opportunity by partaking in this event to offer services and products under the campaign of “All Things 41”. This means items can be priced out for example as .41, 4.10, 41.00, 410.00 or 4100.00, depending on your product price ranges. All businesses within the South 27th Street corridor will be able to advertise through the South 27th Street Business District Association a special for their business location as part of a mass marketing campaign. The event is being held on for one (1) week long from March 17-23, 2013.
For further details on participating venues, please see below.
1. Cousins (3104 South 27th Street) - Classic 7-1/2” Ham & Provolone and Turkey Breast Subs at $4.10 and $0.41 drinks with any sub purchase
2. Charley’s Steaks (3272 South 27th Street) – ANY REGULAR SUB FOR $4.10: from Steak Subs, Chicken Subs, and Deli Subs. Upgrade to a regular combo for + $2.99 or Upgrade to a gourmet combo for + $3.69
3. US Cellular (3415 South 27th Street) - 41% off all gel skin covers
4. Great Clips (3564 South 27th Street) – $4.10 off any service
5. T Mobile (3650 South 27th Street) – all accessories $20.00 or less at $4.10
6. Mattress FIRM (3658 South 27th Street) - Queen Size Pillow Top $410, and 41% off of accessories (Frames, Protectors, Vivon Universal Pillow)
7. Get It Now (3726 South 27th Street) – One BIG sale of $41.00 on your down payment on a purchase of $1000 or less, for 41 easy weekly payments with an additional incentive of $41.00 referrals for friends
8. Dr. Darwin (3800 South 27th Street) – 41% of any eye glasses or $41.00 eye exams
9. JBs on 41 (4040 South 27th Street) - 2 hours of bowling & shoes for 4 people and a $15 game room card for $41.00, JB’s Bites (Bite sized puffs deep fried, golden brown, and covered in garlic and Parmesan cheese w/ Marinara dipping sauce) for $4.10
10. Best Care Pediatrics (4220 South 27th Street) – $4.10 discount on piercing, 41% discount on diagnosis of allergies, $41.00 discount on physical exams for uninsured children, and 41% discount on new patient co-pays
11. Lightspeed (4251 South 27th Street) - $4.10 Lasertag games
12. McDonalds (4275 South 27th Street) - Any Premium Salad with Chicken for only $4.10 (Choice of Southwest, Caesar, or Bacon Ranch)
13. US Bank (4333 South 27th street) - Open a US Bank Checking Package with a $41 deposit
14. Endless Looks by Vicki (4342 South 27th Street) – 41% of off my service
15. Bounce Realm (4595 South 27th Street) - $4.10 Coupon off general admission and a $41 Gift Certificate towards a birthday party IF YOU BOOK THIS WEEK
16. Milwaukee Chancery (4624 South 27th Street) - "Bacon & Egg Bloody Mary" $4.10 and "Dairy State Cheese Curds" $4.10
17. JPH Mobile (4777 South 27th Street) – authorized Boost Mobile dealer - .41 flip phone and $41.00 Android Phone
18. StereoOne (5040 South 27th Street) - $41.00 off a $199.00 purchase
19. 5 Star Auto Glass (5042 South 27th Street) - $41.00 wind shield chip repair
20. American Family (5220 South 27th Street) – Let us pay you $4.10, to give you a quote on your personal or business insurance
21. Banh Mi Nhu Y (5455 South 27th Street) - A choice of either Grilled Pork or Roasted Chicken or Meat Ball sandwich with two Crab Rangoon for $4.10 & - Fried Rice and one Egg Roll for $4.10
22. McDonalds (5880 South 27th Street) - Any Premium Salad with Chicken for only $4.10 (Choice of Southwest, Caesar, or Bacon Ranch)
23. Mike Juneau’s Tri City Hyundai (6133 South 27th Street) - Old 41 Service Package: Oil and Filter Change, Tire Rotation with Inspection, Brake Inspection, 34-Point Vehicle Inspection (includes engine/battery test, fluid level check, air & cabin filter check, etc.), Car Wash (except when temperature is below freezing), Vacuum Driver and Passenger seats and floors, $41.00 (PLUS TAX). DISCLAIMER: (SOME SYNTHETICS PRICED SLIGHTLY HIGHER)
We are currently looking for Board members to sit on the Business Improvement District.
In addition, we have launched several grants to help out the local businesses on the street. If it's a sign that you need help with, then we are here to assist. There are several categories in which you can apply the grant towards, so please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Also, we will be looking for a part-time business manager with experience in marketing, graphic design, social media, etc...
You are cordially invited to attend the “Moving History Forward on Highway 41” event in Milwaukee and Greenfield on South 27th between Oklahoma and College Ave. It will take place on Saturday, June 2, 2012 between ten and 4:00pm. The event will be family-friendly and showcase vintage and classic autos from Oklahoma Ave to College Ave and will highlight the vitality of the business corridor.
A great variety of events and prizes are available that day to be enjoyed and experienced. A few of them that have confirmed are:
- Buffalo Wild Wings and Jimmy Johns will host the Vintage Modified Stock Car Club and have lunch and dinner specials
- McDonald's - 27th & Coldspring and McDonald's - 27th & Ramsey will be selling Chicken McNuggets Charity / Classic Car Happy Meals
- USBank will host Greenfield Fire Department new Ladder Truck and the Original Memories Car Club
- Historic Highway 41 office will have registration and raffles, as well as the Milwaukee Achievers selling hot dogs, brats and refreshments (located in the Kmart parking lot)
- Find the Loser’s Vintage Car Club in KMart’s parking lot
- Bochardt’s Speed Shop will have a display of cars and other activities. Live remote bye Captain Bob & Hotrod Radio during the morning.
- Romine’s High Pockets will have FREE pool during the hours of Noon-4pm, lunch and dinner specials, and will have the trophy and raffle winners presentation at 4pm
We look forward to you coming down to reconnect with a piece of history. June 2nd is quickly approaching; mark this event down on your calendars, save the date & plan on stopping by. See you there!
Corrinne Hess covers health care and education for The Business Journal.
When: Tuesday March 27th 2012
Where: 4647 S. 27th Street ( association office)